Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Diocese of Hamilton is implementing these directives effective immediately.
• All Masses are cancelled until further notice (weekdays & weekend).
• Holy Rosary Parish will be open for people to come and pray privately. There will not be Adoration on Thursdays until further notice.
• All parish events and meetings are cancelled until further notice.
• The Parish Office will remain open! If you have a pastoral emergency, or someone in need of pastoral care please do not hesitate to contact the Parish Office.
• Fr. V. Boyd, SJ will continue visiting the sick, the elderly and the home bound (he personally will arrange these visits with families).
• Bulletins are cancelled until further notice.
Fr. Boyd would like to remind everyone that we will overcome this challenging time. Please keep praying and circulate this message to other Parishioners.