For God and Canada!
The Catholic Women’s League is a national organization rooted in gospel values calling its members
to holiness through service to the people of God.
Objects of the League
The objects of the League shall be to unite Catholic women of Canada:
- to achieve individual and collective spiritual development.
- to promote the teachings of the Catholic church.
- to exemplify the Christian ideal in home and family life.
- to protect the sanctity of human life.
- to enhance the role of women in church and society.
- to recognize the human dignity of all people everywhere.
- to uphold and defend Christian education and values in the modern world.
- to contribute to the understanding and growth of religious freedom, social justice, peace and harmony.
The Holy Rosary Catholic Women’s League meets in the Community Room on the second Monday of each month except July and August unless otherwise announced.